Sunday, February 19, 2012

I'm thinking about you

Girl i'm thinking about you like sky's think about falling,
                like rain thinks about pouring,
                        and funerals think about mourning,
       
I'm thinking about you like sun thinks about warm,
                    and warm thinks about cold, which is what i am when i am not thinking about you.

I'm thinking about you like rock thinks about rolling,
          like pins think about bowling,
                        and stars think about showing, you the way home.

I'm thinking about you like knives think about cutting,
         like waves think about crashing,
                        like bats think about bashing,
                               and teeth think about gnashing.

Girl i'm always thinking about you, like i hope your thinking about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment